[rspec-users] ***SPAM*** Re: Argument Non-Matchers

Cynthia Kiser cnk at ugcs.caltech.edu
Wed Apr 11 17:26:18 UTC 2012

Quoting Matt Hauck <matthauck at gmail.com>:
> Hmm, that's not exactly what I was thinking of... I don't mean that there
> should be no arguments at all, but that the arguments should _not_ be of a
> certain match.

I suspect there isn't a built in matcher to do what you would
like. But I suspect you might be about to look at the source code for
should_receive and turn around the sense of the match to get what you
are looking for. You'll just have to make a custom matcher and include
it into your test runner.

Cynthia N. Kiser
cnk at ugcs.caltech.edu