[rspec-users] Database custom formatter

Sam Goldman samwgoldman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 18:15:08 UTC 2012

I can add another example, that outputs HTML/JSON from a formatter.

https://github.com/zipmark/rspec_api_documentation/blob/master/lib/rspec_api_documentation/api_formatter.rb

This formatter works in concert with a DSL built on top of RSpec to
output HTTP API documentation based on the test examples. The code for
this formatter is split up between a number of classes. Of note are
ApiFormatter, ApiDocumentation, Example, and Index.

HTH,
Sam