[rspec-users] using shared_context in a global way

Bradley bradleyrobertson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 02:34:00 UTC 2012

I have some let and before declarations that I want to define for all of my
tests.  I can't seem to figure out how to do this in a clean way (ie by
including a module in my Rspec config).  I don't want to have to
include_context for each test, I just want to run some before(:all) hooks
and provide access to some default variables that example groups could
override with their own let declarations.

I must be missing something because I can't find anywhere in the docs how I
might achieve this.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Brad