[rspec-users] Skipping slow specs in Guard but running them from that file

Ash Moran ash.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Sun Nov 27 16:41:40 EST 2011

On 30 Aug 2011, at 14:45, Nikolay Sturm wrote:

> * Ash Moran [2011-08-30]:
>> I never thought of that! Yes, that could also work, probably better in
>> fact. It just involves running multiple Guard processes, although
>> there's Terminitor[1] for that!
>
> A single guard process is enough, it will start all guards defined in
> your Guardfile.

Hi Nikolay

Just reviving this old thread as I ran into problems with multiple RSpec guards[1] (patched now). Have you ever seen this behaviour? I forgot to write an acceptance test so as yet nobody believes me it happens :)

Ash

[1] https://github.com/guard/guard-rspec/issues/74

--
http://www.patchspace.co.uk/