[rspec-users] [HOOKS] spec_helper aware of full test suite being run? After hook to run code after running all specs?

Peter Boling peter.boling at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:14:25 EDT 2011

Some additional data:
rspec 2.5.1
rspec-rails 2.5.1
rails 3.0.4
ruby 1.9.2p0
rake 0.8.7

I have gotten all of this working now with the exception of a way to
hook some code to be run after finishing all specs while still in the
same thread.  When I run Rake::Task["spec"].invoke within another rake
task the list of VCR cassettes that have been 'touched' by the tests
is not retained after the invoke method executes.  I've tried storing
it in a class instance variable @@file_list, as well as a global ruby
var $file_list, with no dice.

I think the only option to persist the list of file is now to write
the file list to a yaml, and then pull it back out. :(