[rspec-users] calbacks on models

Pixel thecatwasnot at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 08:56:54 EDT 2011

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 8:18 PM, Huw Nichols <huw.nichols at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, found the problem and it's not rspec - my bad...
> Turns out that my spork config using guard etc. does not reload model files
> as it should - looking into that next
> Reloading spork (or killing it and running native) and all tests work as
> expected.
> Sorry for time waste

I've seen this same problem with a very similar setup.  I believe it's
got to do with the way devise loads up the user model when routes are
loaded, so basically it's a problem between spork and devise.  (I use
guard as well, but I don't think it is related.)

I tried: https://github.com/timcharper/spork/wiki/Spork.trap_method-Jujutsu
With no luck.  You might want to take it to the spork mailing list.