[rspec-users] Faking FS in specs

Scott Taylor scott at railsnewbie.com
Mon Mar 14 11:46:40 EDT 2011

Agreed with David - it simply hasn't been implemented in FakeFS.

I'm actually a maintainer on the project, but don't have any steam to work on it right now.  I'd certainly apply patches, though.

FakeFS is a project of gradual enhancement, so even a patch that doesn't respect all of the arguments / features of File.realpath is OK.  We can always fix it / improve it later.

Cheers,

Scott