[rspec-users] Good tutorial for RSpec With Rails 3

James Martin jimmymartin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:22:11 EST 2011

I understand you're looking for 'free' tutorials but I would really strongly
advise you check out Michael Hartl's
http://ruby.railstutorial.org/screencast series. I'm not affiliated
with this in any way, but I watched
them recently (more for the Rails 3 info than RSpec) and found the use of
RSpec and test-first development (not /really/ TDD) to be worth the price
alone - there are so many rspec-rails specific gotchas that you just don't
even think about when using naked RSpec.

The screencast + PDF combination represent excellent value for money
(currently $95); which you should easily make back when you deploy your
first killer Rails app. :-)