[rspec-users] Ruby Debugger - not working in rspec?
jason.nah at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 00:44:12 EST 2011
I'm trying to get the ruby debugger to breakpoint at a specific line in
Here's what I did:
- Added require "ruby-debug" in spec_helper.rb
- Added gem dependency to Gemfile (gem "ruby-debug"
- In the spec, added before do breakpoint; 0; end
- Ran it with rspec spec/models/myspec.rb -d
Here's what I see
- spec runs, but the debugger isn't invoked, and nothing pauses/halts for
me to inspect.
- ruby-debug 0.10.4
- rspec 2.5.0
- rails 3.0.4
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the rspec-users