[rspec-users] Formatters extra data

Master Lambaster masterlambaster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:30:22 EDT 2011

Hi David,

Want to discuss possibilities of giving formatters more information
form examples and example groups. I was about to create formatter with
some additional info form running spec but came across the problem
that all formatters are runned after after -> around hooks were fired
and cleanup were made. Though I'd like to have access to this
information.

The second issue is that the extra_failure_content from HtmlFormatter
passes just exception. Passing example will give more freedom of
constructing reports with more details.

I've made no much investigations on this issues, and sorry in advance
if this cases has workaround.