[rspec-users] rake 0.9.0 activated error + debugger not working?

Patrick J. Collins patrick at collinatorstudios.com
Mon Jun 6 17:26:41 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I am using rvm, and when I try to do rake spec, I get:

	"You have already activated rake 0.9.0, but your Gemfile requires rake 0.8.7.
	Consider using bundle exec."

...  Is there a way to get around this so I don't have to do bundle exec rake spec each and every time?

Also, I tried throwing 'debugger' into one of my specs and I get:

	"***** debugger statement ignored, use -d or --debug option to enable debugging"

But I am not sure what is asking for the -d or --debug?  Is it rake?  Is it
bundle?  Neither rake nor bundle seem to like -d or --debug.. So I am totally
confused on this one...

Thanks.

Patrick J. Collins
http://collinatorstudios.com