[rspec-users] RSpec 2 not finding specs from subdirectories when trying to run specs from there

Jarmo Pertman jarmo.p at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:57:44 EDT 2011

It is indeed related with Windows!

C:\Users\jarmo\Desktop\minu\projects\Ruby\myproject>rspec spec/subdir
.

Finished in 0.0045 seconds
1 example, 0 failures

C:\Users\jarmo\Desktop\minu\projects\Ruby\myproject>rspec spec\subdir
No examples found.

Finished in 0 seconds
0 examples, 0 failures

C:\Users\jarmo\Desktop\minu\projects\Ruby\myproject>spec spec\subdir
.

Finished in 0.040505 seconds

1 example, 0 failures

C:\Users\jarmo\Desktop\minu\projects\Ruby\myproject>spec spec/subdir
.

Finished in 0.040505 seconds

1 example, 0 failures

It needs path to be specified with unix-slashes...

Jarmo