[rspec-users] Relish documentation for RSpec

James Almond james at jamesalmond.com
Thu Jan 27 17:34:59 EST 2011

I was looking at the Relish documentation for RSpec today and noticed there
are a few missing bits. For example, the expectation raise_error can take a
block which the raised error gets passed to. This is not documented in the
Relish features. I'd love to contribute to the Relish documentation for
RSpec, so:

Is the Relish documentation the kind of thing pull requests are accepted
If so, is that level of detail (i.e. the fact that matcher accepts a block)
appropriate for the Relish docs?
Should I be working on rspec-dev? I've looked at the instructions on there
but I'm unsure how that fits in with forks and pull requests etc.