[rspec-users] writing specs for Padrino using RSpec

Raghu Somaraju somaraju at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 00:59:40 EST 2011

I am new to RSpec and just started getting introduced to Padrino. I need to
write specs for developing a project using Padrino (or Sinatra).

Has anyone written such specs? If so can you share it on the public domain
(like github or something like that) so that I can look at them and write my

For Rails, I got help from the RSpec book. But, for Padrino, I am not able
to find anything.