[rspec-users] Support for rspec-2 and rails 2.3.x

Pat Maddox patmaddox at me.com
Mon Feb 28 02:33:23 EST 2011

I have something started at https://github.com/patmaddox/rspec2rails2-dev but it is kind of a big nasty task in my experience so far. Because of the changes in ActiveSupport::TestCase, the approach I've taken is to basically rip out the guts of the Rails 2.x ActiveSupport::TestCase and create modules from them, and include those modules in the appropriate RSpec 2 example groups. I can't estimate when/if it will work, I've only spent time on it sporadically.