[rspec-users] Order of execution of specs

Justin Ko jko170 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 16:07:08 EST 2011

On Feb 16, 4:31 pm, LesNightingill <codehac... at comcast.net> wrote:
> ...trying to debug some interaction between my model specs, a
> particular spec passes by itself but fails when I run all my model
> specs.

Whenever this happens to me, 90% of the time the cause of the problem
is database state. The state of the database is different for that
particular spec when you run it singularly versus with the suite. I
would suggest starting there. Hope that helps.

 I can't figure out how the execution sequence is performed when