[rspec-users] Not loading RSpec::Rails::MailerExampleGroup

Andrei Maxim andrei at andreimaxim.ro
Tue Feb 15 06:11:23 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'm working on Rails 3 application with ActiveRecord and ActionMailer
stripped out (I've commented out the respective lines in
config/application.rb), but I'm running into some problems when I'm
running the specs either via the `rake spec` command or by running
`autotest`.

I could not find a way to tell RSpec to not load the
ActionMailer-related modules and classes. Is there a setting in the
configuration that will do that? Or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Andrei