[rspec-users] Pull requests via Github - To Fork or Not? That is the Question.

James Martin jimmymartin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 19:29:04 EST 2011

Hi,

I've been coming up with some documentation examples, which I'd like
to contribute as Cucumber features to go into the relishapp.

I started following the contribute instructions on the rspec-dev
README[1] but have a question about pull requests.

Should I clone from the rspec/* projects on github, or fork them all
and then setup my local development environment from my own forks?

If the preferred method is to clone from the official rspec/* repos
then it presumably wouldn't be possible to submit pull requests.

Thanks,
James.

[1] https://github.com/rspec/rspec-dev/blob/master/README.markdown