[rspec-users] debugger in controller in rspec

Evgeniy Dolzhenko dolzenko at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 03:54:47 EST 2011

Just tested the debugger statement from controller and it worked as it
should

I'm using the latest RSpec gems, have this in my Gemfile:

group :development do
   platforms :mri_18 do
     gem "ruby-debug"
   end
   platforms :mri_19 do
     gem "ruby-debug19", :require => "ruby-debug"

and run rspec with -d option.
So you probably should supply us with your failing example.