[rspec-users] Propagating settings to subtyped ExampleGroups

Brian Takita brian.takita at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 00:31:05 EDT 2010

Hey, rspec 2 upgrade question.

Rspec 1.x had a class hierarchy. In a Rails project, the ExampleGroup
inherited from Test::Unit::TestCase.
That allowed me to set use_transactional_fixtures in my own
ExampleGroups and rely on inheritance for the settings to propagate.

Now it seems like RSpec::Core::ExampleGroup no longer inherits from
Test::Unit::TestCase and there is RSpec.configure instead.
How do I have the settings in the configuration propagate to subtypes
of the ExampleGroup?