[rspec-users] rails3: in production i get uninitialised constant rspec?

nathanvda nathanvda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 03:58:16 EDT 2010

Whoops. Found it! I have a rcov.rake inside my lib/tasks like this:

desc  "Run all specs with rcov"
RSpec::Core::RakeTask.new("test_cov") do |t|
  t.rcov = true
  t.rcov_opts = %w{--rails --include views --exclude gems\/,spec

Now i am looking for a clean way to disable this task in production
Any hints?