[rspec-users] Need help to figure out why this expectation isn't met.

Haim Ashkenazi haim at comns.co.il
Mon Oct 25 04:54:54 EDT 2010

I'm not sure if the URLs in the original post can be viewed :( so here they are:

The repository is here: http://github.com/babysnakes/runssh
The spec with the problem is http://github.com/babysnakes/runssh/blob/5197b763f391d6d358ca7bc5838375c9247271d8/spec/runsshlib/cli_spec.rb (line 127).

On Oct 25, 2010, at 9:09 AM, Haim Ashkenazi wrote:

> Hi
> This is my first ruby script, so sorry if it's trivial :)
> I have a should_receive expectation on :new which should work (and works on a simple test I wrote) but it doesn't work in my case and I can't figure out why. The source is on github (commit: 5197b763f391d6d358ca7bc5838375c9247271d8). The spec that doesn't work is in spec/runsshlib/cli_spec.rb line 127 (currently commented out).
> Can someone pls help me figure out why the expectation doesn't work?
> Thanks in advance
> Haim

Haim Ashkenazi

Mobile: +972-52-6188488