[rspec-users] Need help to figure out why this expectation isn't met.

Haim Ashkenazi haim.ashkenazi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 03:09:53 EDT 2010

This is my first ruby script, so sorry if it's trivial :)

I have a should_receive expectation on :new which should work (and works on a simple test I wrote) but it doesn't work in my case and I can't figure out why. The source is on github (commit: 5197b763f391d6d358ca7bc5838375c9247271d8). The spec that doesn't work is in spec/runsshlib/cli_spec.rb line 127 (currently commented out).

Can someone pls help me figure out why the expectation doesn't work?

Thanks in advance