[rspec-users] Tests Not Detected, Says 0 Examples

mkorfmann arno.rosemann at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:34:38 EDT 2010

Hey,

I second that, exactly the same happened to me today while trying to
run the spec's for the simple-navigation gem.
------------------------------
Manuel-Korfmanns-MacBook-Pro:simple-navigation mkorfmann$ rspec spec/
Finished in 0.00005 seconds
0 examples, 0 failures
<< version information >>

Manuel-Korfmanns-MacBook-Pro:simple-navigation mkorfmann$ which rspec
/Users/mkorfmann/.rvm/gems/ruby-1.9.2-head/bin/rspec
Manuel-Korfmanns-MacBook-Pro:simple-navigation mkorfmann$ rspec -v
2.0.0
Manuel-Korfmanns-MacBook-Pro:simple-navigation mkorfmann$

Best regards,

Manuel