[rspec-users] RSpec-2.0.0 is released!

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:14:29 EDT 2010

> ## RSpec-2.0.0 has been released!

David, I'm so impressed how you have managed to manage a half-rewrite,
updating the RSpec book (which now soon goes to print) and coordinating
everything with Rails and the 80+ contributors. The upgrade process has been
extremely simple for me taken into account all of the great changes that
have gone into the release.

The end result is shining, and the Cucumber-based Relish docs are absolutely
stunning - thanks especially to Justin, Myron and Matt.

Good job!

Aslak