[rspec-users] rspec-1.3.1 and rspec-rails-1.3.3 are released!

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 22:51:48 EDT 2010

I just released rspec-1.3.1 and rspec-rails-1.3.3.

These are mostly bug fixes that have been sitting around for all to long as I focused on rspec-2 (coming very soon).

Report issues for rspec[-rails]-1.x to https://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/5645.

Docs:
http://rspec.info/
http://rdoc.info/gems/rspec/1.3.1/frames
http://rdoc.info/gems/rspec-rails/1.3.3/frames

Cheers,
David

=== rspec-1.3.1 / 2010-10-09

* enhancements
  * Array =~ matcher works with subclasses of Array (Matthew Peychich & Pat Maddox)
  * config.suppress_deprecation_warnings!

* bug fixes
  * QuitBacktraceTweaker no longer eats all paths with 'lib'
    (Tim Harper - #912)
  * Fix delegation of stubbed values on superclass class-level methods.
    (Scott Taylor - #496 - #957)
  * Fix pending to work with ruby-1.9

* deprecations
  * share_as (will be removed from rspec-core-2.0)
  * simple_matcher (will be removed from rspec-core-2.0)

=== rspec-rails-1.3.3 / 2010-10-09

* enhancements
  * replace use of 'returning' with 'tap'

* bug fixes
  * support message expectation on template.render with locals (Sergey
    Nebolsin). Closes #941.
  * helper instance variable no longer persists across examples
    (alex rothenberg). Closes #627.
  * mock_model stubs marked_for_destruction? (returns false).