[rspec-users] rspec-1.3.1 and rspec-rails-1.3.3 are released!
dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 22:51:48 EDT 2010
I just released rspec-1.3.1 and rspec-rails-1.3.3.
These are mostly bug fixes that have been sitting around for all to long as I focused on rspec-2 (coming very soon).
Report issues for rspec[-rails]-1.x to https://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/5645.
=== rspec-1.3.1 / 2010-10-09
* Array =~ matcher works with subclasses of Array (Matthew Peychich & Pat Maddox)
* bug fixes
* QuitBacktraceTweaker no longer eats all paths with 'lib'
(Tim Harper - #912)
* Fix delegation of stubbed values on superclass class-level methods.
(Scott Taylor - #496 - #957)
* Fix pending to work with ruby-1.9
* share_as (will be removed from rspec-core-2.0)
* simple_matcher (will be removed from rspec-core-2.0)
=== rspec-rails-1.3.3 / 2010-10-09
* replace use of 'returning' with 'tap'
* bug fixes
* support message expectation on template.render with locals (Sergey
Nebolsin). Closes #941.
* helper instance variable no longer persists across examples
(alex rothenberg). Closes #627.
* mock_model stubs marked_for_destruction? (returns false).
More information about the rspec-users