[rspec-users] rspec-1.3.1.rc and rspec-rails-1.3.3.rc are released!
dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 18:41:53 EDT 2010
rspec-1.3.1.rc and rspec-rails-1.3.3.rc are released!
These are release candidate gems for updates 1.x series, including some bug fixes and deprecation warnings for functionality that will be removed in rspec-2.
Barring unexpected complications, I'll release final versions of these gems within the next week.
* Array =~ matcher works with subclasses of Array (Matthew Peychich & Pat Maddox)
* bug fixes
* QuitBacktraceTweaker no longer eats all paths with 'lib'
(Tim Harper - #912)
* Fix delegation of stubbed values on superclass class-level methods.
(Scott Taylor - #496 - #957)
* Fix pending to work with ruby-1.9
* share_as (will be removed from rspec-core-2.0)
* simple_matcher (will be removed from rspec-core-2.0)
* replace use of 'returning' with 'tap' (to quite rails-2.3.9 deprecation warnings)
* bug fixes
* support message expectation on template.render with locals (Sergey
Nebolsin). Closes #941.
* helper instance variable no longer persists across examples
(alex rothenberg). Closes #627.
* mock_model stubs marked_for_destruction? (returns false).
More information about the rspec-users