[rspec-users] rspec-2.2 is released!
dchelimsky at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 17:35:56 EST 2010
* --debug/-d on command line is deprecated and now has no effect
* win32console is now ignored; Windows users must use ANSICON for color support
* Raise exception with helpful message when rspec-1 is loaded alongside
rspec-2 (Justin Ko)
* debugger statements _just work_ as long as ruby-debug is installed
* otherwise you get warned, but not fired
* Expose example.metadata in around hooks
* Performance improvments (see [Upgrade.markdown](https://github.com/rspec/rspec-core/blob/master/Upgrade.markdown))
* Bug fixes
* Make sure --fail-fast makes it across drb
* Pass -Ilib:spec to rcov
* Added "rspec/mocks/standalone" for exploring the rspec-mocks in irb.
* Bug fix
* Eliminate warning on splat args without parens (Gioele Barabucci)
* Fix bug where obj.should_receive(:foo).with(stub.as_null_object) would
pass with a false positive.
* Added stub_template in view specs
* Bug fixes
* Properly include helpers in views (Jonathan del Strother)
* Fix bug in which method missing led to a stack overflow
* Fix stack overflow in request specs with open_session
* Fix stack overflow in any spec when method_missing was invoked
* Add gem dependency on rails ~> 3.0.0 (ensures bundler won't install
rspec-rails-2 with rails-2 apps).
More information about the rspec-users