[rspec-users] Puzzled about the rspec tests generated by Rails3

Robert Dober robert.dober at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 03:57:40 EST 2010

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 10:52 PM, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 24, 2010, at 3:39 PM, Robert Dober wrote:
>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I am puzzled about the rspec tests that are generated by Rails3
>> scaffolding. I am however not sure if this is the correct place to
>> discuss this issue.
>> It might be that a rails ML/chat is better suited for that kind of
>> discussion. It just depends on who is responsible for that code.
>> Somehow I am too stupid to find that out, so please bare with me if I
>> produced only noise here.
>
> When you run the scaffold generator, rspec-rails is responsible to generate the specs. So this is the right place.

It is terrible how biased one can be, by learning it comes from you I
looked at the code with new confidence and pretty much seem to
understand it now.

Sorry for the noise and thank you

Cheers
Robert

> Cheers,
> David
>
>> Cheers
>> Robert

The 1,000,000th fibonacci number contains '42' 2039 times; that is
almost 30 occurrences more than expected (208988 digits).
N.B. The 42nd fibonacci number does not contain '1000000' that is
almost the expected 3.0e-06 times.