[rspec-users] How to use request helpers outside of controller specs?

turkan kai.schlamp at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 17 02:11:57 EST 2010

I asked this questions on some other places before, but have found no
solution yet. I'd like to include the request helper (from
ActionDispatch::Integration::RequestHelpers, like post and xhr
methods) also in some specs outside of my controller specs. The
problem is that these request helpers are only included in spec/
controller and when a controller is described.
What do I have to include/require in those specs?

Best regards,
Kai