[rspec-users] How do I include routing path helpers?

Steve vertebrate at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 00:26:10 EST 2010

I went with:

  config.include Rails.application.routes.url_helpers, :type
=> :acceptance

but knowing what exactly to include was the important part. I still
have a nil error when url_for tries to call host_with_port on the
request object, but I think that has to do with my using subdomains
with capybara. So now I'm off to figure that out.