[rspec-users] autotest not working on Windows with rails3 and rspec2?

Jarmo Pertman jarmo.p at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 16:29:03 EST 2010

On Nov 10, 9:56 pm, Luis Lavena <luislav... at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you strip down the Bundler part, I'm under the same environment too :P
>
> While I can complain about Bundler doing weird things on Windows I
> decided to stop using it and switched to Isolate and invoke commands
> with "rake isolate:sh[autotest]"

I'm still staying with it in hope of it getting better and trying to
give my feedback about it. Hopefully it doesn't do weird things on
Windows at some point.

> As for autotest coloring issues, for the ones wondering, we
> (RubyInstaller) are working on permanent ANSI coloring solutions for
> those Windows users.

Thanks! I didn't even bother about writing about that since the
coloring issues are happening quite often here and there. At least
RSpec seems to work nowadays with that correctly.

Can you share some more (even technical) information about these
solutions? Maybe through some other channel if this might get too
offtopic in here...

Jarmo