[rspec-users] autotest not working on Windows with rails3 and rspec2?

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 14:56:27 EST 2010

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 3:43 PM, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 10, 2010, at 11:32 AM, Jarmo Pertman wrote:
>> Yup, understood and opened an issue in Bundler since it seems to be
>> the culprit in the end:
>> https://github.com/carlhuda/bundler/issues/issue/832
>> Just FYI if there's any other Windows/RSpec2/Autotest/Bundler user :)
> Nope. Think you're the only one :)

If you strip down the Bundler part, I'm under the same environment too :P

While I can complain about Bundler doing weird things on Windows I
decided to stop using it and switched to Isolate and invoke commands
with "rake isolate:sh[autotest]"

As for autotest coloring issues, for the ones wondering, we
(RubyInstaller) are working on permanent ANSI coloring solutions for
those Windows users.

Luis Lavena
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry