[rspec-users] autotest not working on Windows with rails3 and rspec2?

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 10:23:21 EST 2010

RSpec subclasses Autotest (https://github.com/rspec/rspec-core/blob/master/lib/autotest/rspec2.rb#L5), generates the command, and delegates the ruby executable to Autotest (https://github.com/rspec/rspec-core/blob/master/lib/autotest/rspec2.rb#L44). So it is Autotest that is deciding what ruby command to use.