[rspec-users] autotest not working on Windows with rails3 and rspec2?

Jarmo Pertman jarmo.p at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 10:21:50 EST 2010

Ok, the path is coming from autotest.rb in autotest gem.

But i think that the bug is in Bundler instead:
C:\Users\jarmo\Desktop\minu\projects\Ruby\sample_app>bundle exec c:
\Ruby\bin\ruby --version
bundler: command not found: c:\Ruby\bin\ruby
Install missing gem binaries with `bundle install`

C:\Users\jarmo\Desktop\minu\projects\Ruby\sample_app>bundle exec c:
\Ruby\bin\ruby.exe --version
ruby 1.8.6 (2010-02-04 patchlevel 398) [i386-mingw32]

Thank you for the tip, David!

Jarmo