[rspec-users] autotest not working on Windows with rails3 and rspec2?

Jarmo Pertman jarmo.p at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 09:54:20 EST 2010

On Nov 10, 4:06 pm, David Chelimsky <dchelim... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 10, 2010, at 7:54 AM,JarmoPertmanwrote:
>
> > I didn't get any replies about that problem so far but i just managed
> > to find out how to make it work manually.
>
> What manual change did you make?
>
> > The problem is that the bundle exec is not working like this on
> > Windows:
> > bundle exec C:\bin\pik\Ruby-187-p302\bin\ruby
>
> > But works like this:
> > bundle exec C:\bin\pik\Ruby-187-p302\bin\ruby.exe

Sorry that i didn't bring it out more - i replaced bin\ruby with bin
\ruby.exe and was able to run that bundle exec from the command line
manually. So if the path to Ruby is constructed by RSpec then it is
bug in RSpec's otherwise it could be somewhere else. Maybe even in
bundler, which could just add that missing ".exe" by itself... That's
why i'm asking.

Jarmo