[rspec-users] Upgrade problems/questions regarding RSpec 1.3.0 to 2.0.1

Jarmo Pertman jarmo.p at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 16:33:49 EDT 2010

I've created the issues. I'm copying them to here also to give an
overview of the outcome of this thread.

1) 0 examples will be run if requiring "spec"
https://github.com/rspec/rspec-core/issues/issue/212

2) add possibility to use multiple formatters at the same time
https://github.com/rspec/rspec-core/issues/issue/213

3) using HtmlFormatter shows RSpec's internal snippet in the report
https://github.com/rspec/rspec-core/issues/issue/214

4) RCov RakeTask doesn't load RSpec
https://github.com/rspec/rspec-core/issues/issue/215

5) using RCov RakeTask doesn't include modules into example groups
with RSpec.configure
https://github.com/rspec/rspec-core/issues/issue/216

6) Subject#subject {self} causes stack overflow:
https://github.com/rspec/rspec-core/issues/issue/217

Jarmo Pertman
-----
IT does really matter - http://www.itreallymatters.net