[rspec-users] Upgrade problems/questions regarding RSpec 1.3.0 to 2.0.1

Jarmo Pertman jarmo.p at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 16:33:49 EDT 2010

I've created the issues. I'm copying them to here also to give an
overview of the outcome of this thread.

1) 0 examples will be run if requiring "spec"

2) add possibility to use multiple formatters at the same time

3) using HtmlFormatter shows RSpec's internal snippet in the report

4) RCov RakeTask doesn't load RSpec

5) using RCov RakeTask doesn't include modules into example groups
with RSpec.configure

6) Subject#subject {self} causes stack overflow:

Jarmo Pertman
IT does really matter - http://www.itreallymatters.net