[rspec-users] Upgrade problems/questions regarding RSpec 1.3.0 to 2.0.1

Jarmo Pertman jarmo.p at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 08:02:31 EDT 2010

I'd wait for some preliminary answers from you or anyone else from
core before opening up any new issues. The main blockers for me to
start using RSpec 2 are currently the subject {self} and html
formatter snippet problems.

Hopefully you'll find some time to answer to my provided feedback.

Jarmo Pertman
-----
IT does really matter - http://www.itreallymatters.net