[rspec-users] How do I figure out which (wrong) file rspec is loading?

Evgeniy Dolzhenko dolzenko at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 10:03:47 EDT 2010

Use `response.should render_template("main")` to set assertion on
template that should be rendered for an action.
If it fails it will print you the list of templates that got actually rendered.

Also I guess you should show us your PagesController#main action,
seems like what you get there is an empty response rendered with
default views/layout/application.html.erb layout.