[rspec-users] Failing RSpec test and I'm starting to think it may be a bug

Joseph DelCioppio joseph.delcioppio at gmail.com
Mon May 31 10:29:25 EDT 2010

Thank you, this did in fact fix it, I guess I don't understand the
'get' method anymore, since I thought that it would behave the same
way a normal request would and parameterize @user.id.  I feel this way
because in Rails 2.3.5 I used the same methodology as I was here and
it worked correctly.

I wish I could figure out a better way to debug Ruby so that I might
be able to answer these questions myself.