[rspec-users] customize output of script/spec?

Patrick J. Collins patrick at collinatorstudios.com
Sat May 22 12:47:43 EDT 2010

I am just curious-- is there any way to customize the output of the "expect",
"got" that is returned?

I often find myself comparing big blocks of text that are virtually identical
except one minor detail (like a missing letter somewhere), and it's quite hard
to tell what is different between the expected and got..

Is there perhaps a way to make it so that the actual differences have a
different foreground or background color in the terminal?

Patrick J. Collins