[rspec-users] A full rails application with rspec test code

Bill Turner billturner at gmail.com
Mon May 17 13:21:57 EDT 2010

There's a pretty good list of full apps with good test coverage here:

http://jetpackweb.com/blog/2009/10/14/high-quality-ruby-on-rails-example-applications/

bostonrb is there, and some don't use RSpec, but several do. That
would be a good place to start, but I'm eager to see some others as
well.

Bill