[rspec-users] First Post (Best Practices)

Thu May 13 11:10:41 EDT 2010

Thanks for so much information that I will look into.

I was aware of using Cucumber/Webrat for this purpose but I'm doing things
the long way until it feels  unnatural. This way, I'll be in the position to
weigh up the pros and cons of a best approach in the future.

For now, I'll leave the fields in the loop as I'd like to be able to see the
wood for the trees.

Thanks for the tip between {} and [] as coming form Perl, I just thought
they were the delimiters. Still got a lot to learn on all fronts.

Again, thanks.

-ants