[rspec-users] What are the common causes of rspec hanging?

RFine rfmpnca at gmail.com
Sat May 8 15:59:13 EDT 2010

I'm responsible for a relatively large RoR application, and have been
struggling with intermittent rspec "hangs" for over a year despite
many debugging attempts.  I realize that we can't debug my personal
application here, but I'm wondering if other people could answer this
thread and mention the types of bugs that have resulted in rspec hangs
for me and other people with the same problem to consider.

Thanks

Russell