[rspec-users] named route failing in class spec

Patrick J. Collins patrick at collinatorstudios.com
Sun May 2 20:40:17 EDT 2010

> This is a pattern that I believe pre-dates mock objects, and is rarely
> implemented these days because mocks allow us to better separate things.

Hi David,

As I am still quite new to rspec, my way of working has been purely based off
of my own best guess of how to do something...  This is the reason why I am
seeking some conversation and guidance from an Rspec expert (still am waiting
to make that happen btw).  Anyway, as I am a bit fuzzy on this, would you
please give me a quick demonstration of how you would structure a test for
/href/ that would utilize a more modern approach?

Thank you.

Patrick J. Collins
http://collinatorstudios.com