[rspec-users] autotest - garbled output

Matthew O'riordan lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Mar 30 13:44:57 EDT 2010

Hi Edgar

I think the error you are saying is a direct result of you hitting Ctl-C
in that you are killing the process and thus the output.  Could be
wrong, but I suspect that's the issue.  I get different error messages
every time I hit Ctl-C depending on where in the test execution autotest
is at, so they seem to be transient issues.

I think something to do with the update to the gem has caused the output
to be formatted strangely, but for the life of me I have no idea what
that is.

Matt