[rspec-users] Trivial controller spec fail

rodrigo benenson rodrigo.benenson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 12:01:06 EDT 2010

> If you're rendering another action in Rails, this should read:
>  render :action => "teaser_v1"

I changed the teaser_controller.rb as mentioned. It makes no
difference, I get the exact same error.
Please notice that, as mentioned, the application does run correctly.
I already tried it manually,  the page does render as expected. Ruby
on Rails is happy with the code.

Thanks for the trial anyway.

The problem seems to be strictly related to the rspec testing
environment/method.

Anyone got another idea ? Another test I could do to figure this out ?

Regards,
rodrigob.