[rspec-users] rspec-2 for rails-2????

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 21:36:28 EST 2010

Hey all,

rspec-rails-2 will only work with rails-3 (not rails-2). My suspicion
is that once rspec-2 is out, folks are going to want to start using it
with their existing rails-2 projects (because it offers some sweet new
goodness that you won't want to live without).

Would anybody be interested in writing and maintaining and
rspec-2-rails-2 gem? This would be a separate code-base from
rspec-rails, but we could keep the repo under the new rspec github
user (http://github.com/rspec) provided that it is generally accepted
and used by the community.

Let me know if you're interested, or if you have any concerns about
this approach.

Cheers,
David