[rspec-users] Integration testing without cucumber

drewB dbatshaw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:24:45 EST 2010

Let me start by saying thank you for the time you are spending helping
me.

It appears to be a rails version issue.  I ran though the same steps
you outlined on my machine and continued to get the same error
message, "undefined method `be_success'".  I am running rspec 1.3.0,
rspec-rails 1.3.2, rails 2.3.4.  When I upgraded to rails 2.3.5 and
tried again, everything worked.

The project I am working on is frozen at rails 2.1.2 so am still
looking for a way to get this to work with rails 2.1.2.  Should I
downgrade to an earlier version of RSpec or spec-rails?  If so, which
one?