[rspec-users] RSpec and Watir, easy script structure question

Adam R reed.adam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 11:08:15 EST 2010

Thanks again for the parse/execute perspective Matt, that really sorted me

Solution: Hey dummy, collect the data and create the array before starting
the describe function.

Moral of the story: I was trying to make collecting the data that I wanted
to verify part of the test/spec, partially because I had it stuck in my head
that 'everything' had to be inside a describe block, and partially because I
was treating RSpec like some new alien technology instead of a Ruby library.

@Array = [...] or Method to collect array data

@array.each do |name, stuff|
    describe name do
        it "should put the lotion in the basket" do